The Cal Ripken, Sr. Foundation is creating positive change in vulnerable communities across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have impacted over 11,000,000 underserved kids; built more than 100 Youth Development Parks; opened 138 STEM Centers, and we couldn’t have done it without our supporters.
This year was filled with incredible milestones and great work from our staff and partners. Here are a few highlights:
• 100 Youth Development Park completed, including eight new fields in Washington, D.C., Seminole, OK, and Bethany, OK.
• 140 STEM Centers in 16 states, including 47 new Centers in every Tulsa, OK Public elementary school, thanks to Devon Energy.
• Over 5,000 At-Home Stem kits and fitness equipment packages disseminated to kids quarantined at home due to COVID-19.
• 10 Community Enhancement Projects in five states, thanks to Niagara Cares and UnitedHealthcare, that helped us to renovate and beautify community spaces.
• Implemented our in-person Badges for Baseball programs in 26 states and Washington, D.C.
• Hosted our first in-person Summer Camp since the COVID-19 pandemic started.
Thank you for helping us strengthen America’s most underserved and distressed communities through our national program initiatives and partnerships with law enforcement and youth service agencies. We are so grateful for your ongoing support of the Ripken Foundation.